Submission Preparation Checklist
All manuscripts should be submitted by mail in Microsoft Word format to, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to ensure that the manuscript is in compliance with all the following items and by submitting their manuscripts they are confirming that,
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Use Journal Template (Download Template)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Any manuscript that does not comply will not be immediately rejected.