All manuscripts should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The article must be sent in Microsoft word format. (Download Template)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to ensure that the manuscript is in compliance with all the following items and by submitting their manuscript they are confirming that,
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts will comply with the Journal Template
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Any manuscript that does not comply, will be immediately rejected.